August 26, 2013

Outfit of the month: double lace and golden heels


Просматривая свои фотографии за этот месяц, долго колебалась, какой наряд выбрать, но пришедшая посылка с долгожданными босоножками не оставила мне выбора. Слишком много любимого тут собрано.О своей слабости к кружеву мне, кажется, даже не нужно говорить. Это то, мимо чего я не могу пройти, хотя бы не остановившись на несколько секунд. Сочетать кружево с кружевом - почему нет? Но не любое с любым. В моем случае нежный топ из Топшопа идеально подошел к винтажной юбке, купленной пару лет назад во Фрик Фраке. Редко на мне можно увидеть такие matchy-matchy комплекты, но здесь уступок я не делала. Чёрное белье, аксессуары, красный лак, материалы, ну и конечно, босоножки, делают свое дело.
На мне: Топ Топшоп, юбка винтаж (Фрик Фрак), босоножки Oasap, клатч Топшоп, очки O3eyewear.

 I can't choose the outfit for this post for a long time, but the parcel with long-awaited heels didn't leave any options. I picked too many favourite things in this outfit. For example: I have no need to tell you about my passion for lace. It is such thing which I can't just pass by. Combine lace with lace? Why not? But not any with any.In my case there is delicate top from Topshop which is perfect with vintage skirt. I wear such matchy-matchy outfits seldom, but in that case I didn't make any consessions to myself. Black underwear, accessories, red nails, fabrics and (of course!) those heels made it spicy and chic.
I was wearing: Topshop top, vintage skirt, Oasap heels, Topshop clutch, O3eyewear sunglasses.



---------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Combination of two lace patterns is amazing, but I don't like the heels, but it's just me :D

    All in all, nice outfit =)

    Jelena
    http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS