June 14, 2015

Floral backstage with Dasha Milky

Помните мою серую тюлевую юбку? Как-то раз я  долго крутилась перед зеркалом, пытаясь придумать с ней что-то эффектное, и тут мне на глаза попался жакет с цветочным принтом, давно висевший в шкафу без дела. Остальные образы подобрались как будто сами по себе. Так родилась съемка, к теме которой я медленно, но верно подбиралась еще с прошлого года.

Do you remember my grey tulle skirt? One day I spent in front of the mirror trying to create something striking with it, and suddenly the old floral jacket, that was getting dusty in the wardrobe, caught my sight. The other looks was created so easily like it was done without my participation. That was the story of the photoshoot which I was dreaming to make from the last year.


1 comment:

  1. Katerina KuznetsovaJune 16, 2015 at 10:15 PM

    Чувствуется влияние прерафаэлитов =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS